Regain Lost Rankings!
Regain lost Google rankings with our Google Recovery Services and get your business back. Our link detox experts will use tried and tested methods to fix your links profile. Always adopting white hat practices, we have mastered the skills needed to work with changing search algorithms.
Get an SEO Detox with Bullseye Technologies
- All our experts are certified by Link Research Tools (LRT) in the link detox process
- We have successfully recovered lost rankings for 50+ sites
- We adopt only healthy, white hat SEO practices
- Regain lost rankings in days
If you’ve noticed a sharp and sudden drop in your site’s website and rankings, you may have been hit by Google’s Penguin penalty.
Bullseye Technologies Link Detox experts, certified by Link Research Tools (LRT), offer a tried and tested method with proven results to get your site back on top of search results. Beginning with a comprehensive link-detox of your website to identifying all factors leading to a drop in rankings, our Google recovery services team takes care of all the details so you don’t have to.
Latest Google Penguin Update
Google rolled out its first Penguin update in April, 2012 to penalize sketchy link building exercises, a technique used to manipulate rankings on SERPs. Since then, Penguin 2.0 and Penguin 3.0 were released to target link building schemers and counter black hat practices. The latest update Penguin 4.0, rolled out in September, 2016 has the following advantages:
- Real time analysis – Penguin 4.0 algorithm can penalize sketchy link building exercises on a real time basis. Google crawlers can penalize your rankings as and when they index your website.
- Faster Impact – You no longer have to wait for a Google update to begin regaining your lost rankings. You will begin to see the results of our Detox Process within a few days.
- Penalty for pages – Earlier the full website was penalized for ‘Link Building Wheeling Dealing’. The new update is “granular” which means specific pages could be penalized while the rest of your website can continue to enjoy its SERP rankings.
We have always used white hat link building practices to help our clients maintain their SERPs rankings. However, we offer the Link Detox Process to help clients regain rankings lost to Google Penguin updates.